Tell us your funny story, send it to dose_laugh@yahoo.com

6 Reasons not to mess with children

Forward your funny emails to me

dose_laugh@yahoo.com

Browse the archive for more funny stuff >>>>>>>>>

The Priest

GIRL: Forgive me baba I have sinned
PRIEST: What have you done my child?
GIRL: I called a man a son of a b!@#$
PRIEST: Why did you call him a son of a b@#$
GIRL: Because he touched my hand.
PRIEST: Like this? as he touched her hand)
GIRL: Yes father
PRIEST: That's no reason to call a man a son of a b@#$
GIRL: Then he touched my breast.
PRIEST: Like this? as he touched her breast)
GIRL: Yes father.
PRIEST: That's no reason to call him a son of b@#$
GIRL: Then he took off my clothes.
PRIEST: Like this? he takes her clothes off)
GIRL: Yes father.
PRIEST: That's no reason to call him son of b@#$
GIRL: Then he stuck his "YOU KNOW WHAT" into my "you know where.
PRIEST: Like this?" as he stuck his ----! into her ----!
GIRL: YES FATHER,YEES FATHER,YEES FAAAATHER!!
PRIEST: After a few minutes) That's no reason to call him a son of
a b@#$
GIRL: But father he had aids!
PRIEST: OH HOLY SH!T THAT SON OF B@#$

Posted in |

0 comments:

Click "Write a review" for comments and messages

They Didn't Study